Last updated on 4-11-2022
iLoveToLiveWell Provides Links To Other Websites
What Personal Information Does iLoveToLiveWell Collect?
iLoveToLiveWell collects the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in various activities on our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website and also when you contact us.
The personal information that iLoveToLiveWell collects really depends on the context of your particular interactions with us and our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, the specific choices that you make and the individual products and distinct features that you use. The personal information that iLoveToLiveWell collects may include any or all of the following…
Personal information provided by you… iLoveToLiveWell may collect your full name… your phone number… your email address… your physical mailing address… your job title… your contact preferences… your data collected from surveys… your usernames… your passwords… your contact or your authentication data… information that you provide when using our products (e.g., your business name, your business email, your business address, your business fax, your company website, et cetera…)… number of unique views and number of visitors when you deploy your cookie banner using our consent management solution… your information in blog comments… your profile photo and your other similar information. All of the personal information that you provide to iLoveToLiveWell must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify iLoveToLiveWell of any and all changes to such personal information.
What Information Does iLoveToLiveWell Automatically Collect?
iLoveToLiveWell automatically collects certain information when you visit use or navigate our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or your contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP address), your browser and device characteristics, your operating system, your language preferences, your referring URLs, your device name, your country, your location, information about how and when you use our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website and other technical information. This information is necessary for primarily maintaining the security and the operation of our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, and for iLoveToLiveWell’s internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information that iLoveToLiveWell automatically collects includes…
Log and usage data… log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website and which iLoveToLiveWell records in log files. Depending on how you interact with the iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, this log data may include your IP address, your device information, your browser type and your settings and information about your activity in our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, your pages and files viewed, your searches and any other actions that you take… such as which particular features you use), device event information [such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) and hardware settings].
Device data… iLoveToLiveWell collects device data such as information about your computer, your phone, your tablet or the other devices that you operate in order to access or use our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), your device and application identification numbers, your location, your browser type, your hardware model, your Internet service provider or your mobile carrier, your operating system and your system configuration information.
Location data… iLoveToLiveWell collects your location data such as information about your device’s location (which can be either precise or imprecise). How much information iLoveToLiveWell collects really depends on the type and settings of the particular device that you operate in order to access or use our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website. For example, iLoveToLiveWell may use your GPS and other technologies to collect the geolocation data that reveals your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing iLoveToLiveWell to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling the location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of our iLoveToLiveWell Service.
Information iLoveToLiveWell Collects From Other Sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide you with relevant marketing, offers and services and to update our records, iLoveToLiveWell may obtain limited information about you from other sources (such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, social media platforms, as well as from other Third Parties). This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), iLoveToLiveWell receives personal information about you such as your name, your email address and your gender. Any personal information that iLoveToLiveWell collects from your social media account depends on your particular social media account’s privacy settings.
How Does iLoveToLiveWell Use Personal Information?
iLoveToLiveWell uses personal information collected via our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website for a variety of business purposes (refer to the info that follows). iLoveToLiveWell processes your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. iLoveToLiveWell indicates the specific processing grounds that we rely on next to each purpose listed (refer to the info that follows).
iLoveToLiveWell uses the personal information that we collect or receive…
• to facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with iLoveToLiveWell to a Third Party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the personal information that you allowed us to collect from those Third Parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
• to manage user accounts. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
• to request feedback. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to request feedback from you and to contact you about your use of our iLoveToLiveWell Service.
• to post testimonials. iLoveToLiveWell posts testimonials on our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website that may contain your personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, iLoveToLiveWell will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you ever desire to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at iLoveToLiveWell@gmail.com and be sure to include your name, your testimonial location, and your contact information.
• to protect our Service. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information as part of our efforts to keep our iLoveToLiveWell Service safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• to enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
• to respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If iLoveToLiveWell receives a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data that we hold in order to determine how to respond.
• to fulfill and manage your orders. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to fulfill and manage your orders, your payments, your upgrades, and/or your refunds made through our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website or otherwise through our services.
• to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to provide you with the requested service.
• to respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues that you might have with the use of our iLoveToLiveWell Service.
• to administer prize draws and competitions. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
• to send you marketing and promotional communications. iLoveToLiveWell and/or our Third Party Marketing Partners may use the personal information that you send to us for our marketing purposes (if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences). For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about iLoveToLiveWell or our iLoveToLiveWell Service, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time. Refer to the info that follows… the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?”
• to send administrative information to you. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• for other business purposes. iLoveToLiveWell may use your personal information for other business purposes (such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, services, products, marketing and your experience). iLoveToLiveWell may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it’s not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. iLoveToLiveWell will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
How Does iLoveToLiveWell Share Your Information?
iLoveToLiveWell may process and/or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis…
Consent… iLoveToLiveWell may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
Legitimate interests… iLoveToLiveWell may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a contract… Where iLoveToLiveWell has entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
Legal obligations… iLoveToLiveWell may disclose your personal information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital interests… iLoveToLiveWell may disclose your personal information where we believe it’s necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, iLoveToLiveWell may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations…
Business transfers… iLoveToLiveWell may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Business partners… iLoveToLiveWell may share your personal information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
With Whom iLoveToLiveWell Shares Your Information
iLoveToLiveWell uses Third Parties to facilitate our iLoveToLiveWell Service, to provide our iLoveToLiveWell Service on our behalf, to perform iLoveToLiveWell Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our iLoveToLiveWell Service is used. These Third Parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are under obligation not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
• Ad Networks
• Affiliate Marketing Programs
• Cloud Computing Services
• Communication & Collaboration Tools
• Data Analytics Services
• Data Storage Service Providers
• Finance & Accounting Tools
• Order Fulfillment Service Provider
• Payment Processors
• Performance Monitoring Tools
• Product Engineering & Design Tools
• Retargeting Platforms
• Sales & Marketing Tools
• Social Networks
• Testing Tools
• User Account Registration & Authentication Services
• Website Hosting Service Providers
Cookies & Other Various Tracking Technologies
Account Related Cookies
your site preferences when logged out.
Login Related Cookies
How Long iLoveToLiveWell Keeps Your Information
How iLoveToLiveWell Keeps Your Information Safe
iLoveToLiveWell accomplishes this through a system of appropriate organizational and technical security measures. However, despite all of iLoveToLiveWell’s safeguards and diligent efforts to secure your personal information… NO electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can ever be a 100% guarantee of security. Therefore, it’s virtually impossible for iLoveToLiveWell to promise you or offer you a 100% guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information. Although iLoveToLiveWell will always do our very best to safeguard your personal information, the transmission of your personal information to and from our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website is at your own risk. You should only ever access our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website within a secure environment.
Does iLoveToLiveWell Collect Information From Minors?
iLoveToLiveWell does not knowingly solicit data from or intentionally market to any persons who are under 18 years of age. By using our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website, you represent that you’re at least 18 years of age or that you’re the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of our iLoveToLiveWell.com Website. If iLoveToLiveWell learns that personal information from users who are less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will immediately deactivate any and all of the related accounts and we will take any and all reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data that we may have collected from persons who are under 18 years of age, please contact us at iLoveToLiveWell@gmail.com.